Intermediate / BAS Accountant
Looking for your next challenge and progress in your accounting career?
About the Organisation
Since 2004, Nick Hogeveen & Associates Chartered Accountants have been delivering focused and relevant accounting services to meet the needs of the clients in the current economic climate.
About the Position
We are currently looking for a committed and talented Accountant to join the team in our Paeroa office. The role provides you with the opportunity to work with an experienced, and collaborative team. You will be providing a range of services and liaising with Principals.
The preferred candidate will have a good understanding of technical accounting and NZ tax knowledge along with excellent analytical skills. Experience in preparing annual financial statements, income tax / GST / FBT / PAYE /RWT returns as well as preparing cashflows and budgets.
· Have experience in a New Zealand chartered accounting firm of 3-5 years.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· A constructive team player and knows how to build effective relationships within the team.
· Provides excellent customer service.
· Highly organised, confident, and is willing to learn.
· We provide a modern working environment using the latest technology, systems, and equipment.
· A registered CAANZ Mentor to enable progress to become a Chartered Accountant
· Have a diverse range of clients to enable development of a broad work experience
We offer competitive remuneration, advancement, and long-term prospects for the right person working in an excellent team environment that enables you to balance your lifestyle and career.
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you would be suitable for the role and a good fit for the team.